Here are 5 of my favorite apps I use when traveling:
- Google Maps – get directions via public transit, walking, and driving
- GrubHub – see what what eateries deliver in your current area for those days you want delivery in your hotel room
- TripIt – organize your flight and trip itinerary; have all your plans handy on your phone
- Travel Advisor – find out more about the place you’ve traveled to; see reviews and photos
- Instagram – okay, this app may not come to mind when you think of travel but I love how I can take a picture with my phone then share it to several social media sites, instantly!
Best of all, they’re all free!
What are your favorite travel apps?